Agfa adds to Fonts.com resource
Agfa announced the addition of the URW++ font collection to Fonts.com, its online font and typography resource for Mac and Windows PCs. The collection adds more than 3,300 fonts and font packages to the service, according to Agfa Monotype. The complete collection can be viewed online.URW's collection includes some of the world's most widely used typefaces, such as URW Futura, available in Latin, Central European and Greek character sets, and in versions optimized for use in text, display and poster sizes. Original URW designs include Polonaise, described as "a formal script with long, flowing capitals," and Casablanca, described as "a versatile titling font with a geometric structure."The URW++ fonts and font packages available through Fonts.com are offered in PostScript and TrueType formats suitable for use on either Mac or Windows platforms. Individual fonts are priced starting at $24 (around £13), while volumes start at $42 (£23).
- ·Chinese College Student Invents Smog Font
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?
- ·Iconic Transport for London logo undergoes subtle redesign
- ·Statement and Counter-Statement, Automatically Arranged Alphabets, and Arts/Rats/Star
- ·"David Bowie is turning us all into voyeurs" button
- ·Amazon Releases Ember Bold Font for the Kindle
- ·The Great Comic Book Heroes, by Jules Feiffer
- ·Surabaya Beat by Beat Presser, Afterhours Books
- ·Barbe à papa Cotton Candy
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles