Create Word Cloud Diagrams with Wordle
Now this is fun. Wordle autonomously creates word cloud diagrams like the one above. All you need to do is enter a bunch of text (or a URL; in this case www.fontblog.de), select the lay-out, specify a typeface and choose a colour scheme, and poof – there you go!
The website was created by Jonathan Feinberg who works at IBM Research. Somewhat remarkable is that his employer graciously allowed Feinberg to use code, which he wrote on their time, for this personal project. While he did develop the Wordle website on his own time, the core algorithms for laying out and displaying words were developed on company time.
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·Make market-ready fonts with this 8 point checklist
- ·Jim Nutt: Coming Into Character at Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago
- ·The Form Book by Borries Schwesinger
- ·Cocoa Marsh Instant Fudge Candy Mix packaging
- ·Chinese College Student Invents Smog Font
- ·Amazon Releases Ember Bold Font for the Kindle
- ·47 free tattoo fonts for your body art
- ·Königsblut identity
- ·Japanese Typography Writing System
- ·Alphabet Stories by Hermann Zapf