In Use: Scott McCloud Fonts for Google Chrome
Google seeks to continue dominating the entire internet by launching its own browser: Google Chrome. The new app promises to deliver sleek design and sophisticated technology in one user friendly package. Features include: tabs with special features, crash control, safe browsing, instant bookmarks, simpler downloads, and a minimalist user interface.
To present the ideas behind Google Chrome in a friendly way, Google called on respected cartoonist Scott McCloud to create a lighthearted comic book. Along with helpful insight about the new browser, the comic features McCloud's trademark lettering which was digitized by comic book experts Comicraft and is available as a four font set.
Like many other Comicraft typefaces, McCloud's fonts are an clear, readable, authentic alternative for comic book typography. There's no excuse to fill your speech balloons with Comic Sans.
» Test and download the Scott McCloud fonts now
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·Iconic Transport for London logo undergoes subtle redesign
- ·London Underground's iconic Johnston Sans typeface
- ·Bevésett nevek (Carved Names), vol. 2
- ·Ad for Vincebus Eruptum by Blue Cheer
- ·Brother Moto Flat-Trackin' Tee
- ·XUID Arrays: One Less Thing To Worry About
- ·Chinese College Student Invents Smog Font
- ·Quimbaya Coffee Roasters
- ·Hollywood Star Matt Damon Wrote Better Chinese than Chinese Stars
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles