Ramp Creative Receives Honors From The TDC58 Competition
The Agostoni Chocolate logomark, designed by Ramp Creative, was recognized by the Type Directors Club for typographic excellence.
"We are extremely excited to be recognized by one of the world's most prestigious typographic design competitions," said Michael Stinson, creative director at Ramp Creative.
"The Agostoni Chocolate logo is a carefully crafted mark designed to embody the company's chocolate-making process: which is a bit of both traditional and modern philosophies, a combination of hand-crafted and technological processes, and blend of Italian and American cultural sensibilities."
- ·Moving Hands (Helena Hauff Remix) by The Klinik, official video
- ·Cher Got Sued For Font!
- ·Bevésett nevek (Carved Names), vol. 2
- ·Iconic Transport for London logo undergoes subtle redesign
- ·"Fantastic!" ad for Captain Fantastic & the Brown Dirt Cowboy by Elton John & Bernie Taupin
- ·"David Bowie is turning us all into voyeurs" button
- ·Top 100 Fonts.com Web Fonts for May 2016
- ·Sinnesreize / Embracing Sensation by Silvia Gertsch and Xerxes Ach
- ·How to Read a Painting by Patrick de Rynck
- ·10 Top Romantic Fonts on Valentine's Day!