For four years and thousands of kilometres Parisian photo artist Eric Tabuchi cruised the European motorways, looking for trucks which had one single letter on the back – until he had completed a full alphabet. The photographs were collected in a book published by Libraire Florence Loewy: Alphabet Truck, € 26; the series of 26 art prints sized 15.5 x 19.2 cm costs € 150.
Illustration by Florence Loewy
- ·Chinese College Student Invents Smog Font
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?
- ·Iconic Transport for London logo undergoes subtle redesign
- ·Statement and Counter-Statement, Automatically Arranged Alphabets, and Arts/Rats/Star
- ·"David Bowie is turning us all into voyeurs" button
- ·Amazon Releases Ember Bold Font for the Kindle
- ·The Great Comic Book Heroes, by Jules Feiffer
- ·Surabaya Beat by Beat Presser, Afterhours Books
- ·Barbe à papa Cotton Candy
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles