Customer Spotlight: Club Nintendo
Club Nintendo is a rewards program for Nintendo players and enthusiasts. Members earn "coins" that can be exchanged for games, downloads and other goodies by registering products and taking surveys.
The site features many of Nintendo's most recognizable personalities. Mario certainly takes center stage, but the Avenir® typeface family gets its share of the spotlight. Avenir Black ensures headlines come across loud and clear, while the typeface's humanistic traits keep text in line with the fun, informal tone of the Nintendo brand.
Take a closer look at Club Nintendo by following this Link… err, this link.
Johnathan Zsittnik is the eCommerce Marketing Manager at Monotype Imaging. Johnathan holds both a bachelor's degree in marketing and a master's degree in business administration from Bentley University.
- ·Brother Moto Flat-Trackin' Tee
- ·Once Upon DESIGN: New Routes for Arabian Heritage
- ·The Form Book by Borries Schwesinger
- ·"Die Alpen – Vielfalt in Europa" stamp
- ·Königsblut identity
- ·Antropofagia. Palimpsesto Selvagem
- ·Jim Nutt: Coming Into Character at Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles
- ·"Fantastic!" ad for Captain Fantastic & the Brown Dirt Cowboy by Elton John & Bernie Taupin
- ·Barbe à papa Cotton Candy