The Settlement Exhibition
Source: http://www.flickr.com.Uploaded to Flickr by FSI FontShop International and tagged with "unit" and "ffunit". License: CC BY.
"In 2001 archaeological remains were excavated in Aðalstræti, which turned out to be the oldest relics of human habitation in Reykjavík. A wall fragment was found dating before 871 AD. During the excavation a hall or a longhouse was found as well, from the tenth century. The hall and the wall fragment are now preserved at their original location as the focal point of an exhibition about life in Viking Age Reykjavík called The Settlement Exhibition Reykjavík 871±2" — Reykjavík City Museum
License: All Rights Reserved.
- ·Cher Got Sued For Font!
- ·Linotype Ad: "Linotype vs. Intertype"
- ·Alibaba Supports Font Infringement Complaints
- ·Cocoa Marsh Instant Fudge Candy Mix packaging
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?
- ·The Great Comic Book Heroes, by Jules Feiffer
- ·Moving Hands (Helena Hauff Remix) by The Klinik, official video
- ·"Jesus Music" ad for Myrrh Records
- ·How House Industries Designs Its Retrotastic Logos and Typefaces
- ·Benetton identity redesign