The Settlement Exhibition
Source: http://www.flickr.com.Uploaded to Flickr by FSI FontShop International and tagged with "unit" and "ffunit". License: CC BY.
"In 2001 archaeological remains were excavated in Aðalstræti, which turned out to be the oldest relics of human habitation in Reykjavík. A wall fragment was found dating before 871 AD. During the excavation a hall or a longhouse was found as well, from the tenth century. The hall and the wall fragment are now preserved at their original location as the focal point of an exhibition about life in Viking Age Reykjavík called The Settlement Exhibition Reykjavík 871±2" — Reykjavík City Museum
License: All Rights Reserved.
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·Ad for Vincebus Eruptum by Blue Cheer
- ·London Underground's iconic Johnston Sans typeface
- ·How House Industries Designs Its Retrotastic Logos and Typefaces
- ·Food Not Bombs hypothetical redesign
- ·Quimbaya Coffee Roasters
- ·Fonts Design of Childhood Memory
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles
- ·How to sell your typefaces
- ·"Jesus Music" ad for Myrrh Records
- ·Chinese College Student Invents Smog Font