MWSF: Insider Software demos FontAgent Pro 2
Insider Software is showing off its FontAgent Pro 2 and FontAgent Pro 2 Workgroup Edition products at the Macworld Conference & Expo in San Francisco this week. FontAgent Pro 2 is available now for $99.95, or $89.95 (around £60) for electronic download, while the Workgroup Edition costs and $149.95, or $139.95 (around £90) for electronic download.FontAgent Pro helps you organize, optimize, repair, and manage your fonts. It allows you to repair or delete corrupt and duplicate fonts as well as unneeded point sizes and font libraries. You can display your fonts in WYSIWYG mode and preview them in different typefaces, and FontPlayer lets you display and preview text in context, complete with modification of font colours, backgrounds, and point sizes. It automatically activates fonts in Panther-compliant applications, and features plug-ins for Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop, as well as QuarkXPress.The Workgroup Edition uses Rendezvous to allow you to view and use other users' fonts, thanks to Insider's Fontez-Vous technology.
- ·He Invented a Font to Help People With Dyslexia Read
- ·New York New York, Jazz St. Louis
- ·Jim Nutt: Coming Into Character at Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago
- ·Iconic Transport for London logo undergoes subtle redesign
- ·10 Top Romantic Fonts on Valentine's Day!
- ·Ad for Vincebus Eruptum by Blue Cheer
- ·Hollywood Star Matt Damon Wrote Better Chinese than Chinese Stars
- ·How to Read a Painting by Patrick de Rynck
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?
- ·Statement and Counter-Statement, Automatically Arranged Alphabets, and Arts/Rats/Star