MWSF: Insider Software demos FontAgent Pro 2
Insider Software is showing off its FontAgent Pro 2 and FontAgent Pro 2 Workgroup Edition products at the Macworld Conference & Expo in San Francisco this week. FontAgent Pro 2 is available now for $99.95, or $89.95 (around £60) for electronic download, while the Workgroup Edition costs and $149.95, or $139.95 (around £90) for electronic download.FontAgent Pro helps you organize, optimize, repair, and manage your fonts. It allows you to repair or delete corrupt and duplicate fonts as well as unneeded point sizes and font libraries. You can display your fonts in WYSIWYG mode and preview them in different typefaces, and FontPlayer lets you display and preview text in context, complete with modification of font colours, backgrounds, and point sizes. It automatically activates fonts in Panther-compliant applications, and features plug-ins for Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop, as well as QuarkXPress.The Workgroup Edition uses Rendezvous to allow you to view and use other users' fonts, thanks to Insider's Fontez-Vous technology.
- ·New York New York, Jazz St. Louis
- ·How House Industries Designs Its Retrotastic Logos and Typefaces
- ·"Jesus Music" ad for Myrrh Records
- ·47 free tattoo fonts for your body art
- ·Cher Got Sued For Font!
- ·Fonts Design of Childhood Memory
- ·The Form Book by Borries Schwesinger
- ·Food Not Bombs hypothetical redesign
- ·Cocoa Marsh Instant Fudge Candy Mix packaging
- ·"David Bowie is turning us all into voyeurs" button