"Matthew Barney: Drawing Restraint" at SFMOMA
Source: http://www.flickr.com.Uploaded to Flickr by Stephen Coles and tagged with "itcfranklingothic". License: CC BY-NC-SA.
Predictably, my favorite part of the Drawing Restraint exhibition was the one with the most text on the wall: the explanation room.
SFMOMA's gallery designers do exquisite work. All the type is readable, regardless of the distance from the viewer. And it's always understated, but appropriate for the exhibition.
Font: ITC Franklin Gothic Compressed Demi and hyper-obliqued for the show title.
Source: http://www.flickr.com.License: All Rights Reserved.
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·"David Bowie is turning us all into voyeurs" button
- ·"Die Alpen – Vielfalt in Europa" stamp
- ·Chinese College Student Invents Smog Font
- ·The Future of Sex poster
- ·Fonts Design of Childhood Memory
- ·47 free tattoo fonts for your body art
- ·"Fantastic!" ad for Captain Fantastic & the Brown Dirt Cowboy by Elton John & Bernie Taupin
- ·Amazon Releases Ember Bold Font for the Kindle
- ·He Invented a Font to Help People With Dyslexia Read
- ·Alibaba Supports Font Infringement Complaints