Source: http://www.flickr.com.Artwork © FontShop. License: CC BY-NC-SA.
From the diabolical mind of design master Erik Spiekermann, and the combined forces of the world's premiere type foundries, FontBook was born. Weighing in at 32,000 samples from 90 libraries, FontBook is the largest type reference currently in print. Blinded by the glory of FontBook, its publisher FontShop created several fighting arenas to demonstrate its awesome strength. To outlast the massive tome, challengers must dodge deathly blows delivered by 1,760 pages of typographic power. If you and your cronies think yourselves worthy, enter fontbook.com and be tested!
Punchcut is responsible for the concept, art, and game. I wrote most of the copy. Join the melee. I'm usually hanging out in the Haus der Spiekermann arena as "Comic Hans".
- ·Moving Hands (Helena Hauff Remix) by The Klinik, official video
- ·Cher Got Sued For Font!
- ·Bevésett nevek (Carved Names), vol. 2
- ·Iconic Transport for London logo undergoes subtle redesign
- ·"Fantastic!" ad for Captain Fantastic & the Brown Dirt Cowboy by Elton John & Bernie Taupin
- ·"David Bowie is turning us all into voyeurs" button
- ·Top 100 Fonts.com Web Fonts for May 2016
- ·Sinnesreize / Embracing Sensation by Silvia Gertsch and Xerxes Ach
- ·How to Read a Painting by Patrick de Rynck
- ·10 Top Romantic Fonts on Valentine's Day!