OpenType FontFonts and the Languages They Speak
Source: http://www.flickr.com.Uploaded to Flickr by Stephen Coles and tagged with "ffkievit". License: CC BY-ND.
[ ENLARGE ] Updated July 7, 2008. The OpenType format offers typographers more glyphs, and (sometimes) more confusion. As the FontFont library is converted to OpenType, premium fonts are continually released with advanced typographic features and language support built-in. With so many new releases we don't expect you to keep up on which FontFonts can speak which languages. Just keep an eye on this post for the latest updates. Learn more about OpenType in the FontFont OpenType User Guide (700KB PDF). More information, along with a list of FontFonts in OpenType format, can be found in this lovely leaflet (506KB PDF), including the lowdown on Std ("OT") vs. Pro:OpenType ProFontFonts support a broader range of languages thanOpenType StandardFontFonts. Supported language encodings include Central European, Greek, and Cyrillic.OpenType MinFontFonts support the same languages as OpenType Standard FontFonts, though some non-essential glyphs (such as mathematical operators and mathematical Greek characters) may have been omitted.
- ·The Great Comic Book Heroes, by Jules Feiffer
- ·Antropofagia. Palimpsesto Selvagem
- ·How to sell your typefaces
- ·Iconic Transport for London logo undergoes subtle redesign
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles
- ·MC5 – Back in the USA album cover
- ·London Underground's iconic Johnston Sans typeface
- ·10 Top Romantic Fonts on Valentine's Day!
- ·How House Industries Designs Its Retrotastic Logos and Typefaces
- ·Cher Got Sued For Font!
游客's review on Article Billboard.com这个Billboard.com网站的字体是啥字体
lwhzyn's review on Article HZ-GB-2312系统好像缺少字库，看看能不能下载
游客's review on Article 2017年设计师绝对不能错过的手写字体搭配的挺好看，这些字体是免费商用的么
¤月映丹心∴'s review on Article 毛笔字体进化论怎么下载法？
糖果's review on Article 25个能让设计师用一辈子的字体免费用吗
游客's review on Article 三星发布自主字体SamsungOne：全平台通用哪里可以下载三星字体