Plus graphic design festival invites submissions
Early details of this year's typography event Plus International Design Expo, taking place November 5-8, 2008 in Birmingham, have been announced.
The festival is organized by designers and is aimed at an audience of design professionals, and focuses on typography. The festival is currently open for submissions for exhibitions and speakers, from commercial agencies, freelancers, professional organisations and universities working in graphic communication, typography, type design, web, animation or multimedia as well as artists and craftspeople who amalgamate type into their work.
For submission forms click here.
This year's festival takes the concept Hybrid as its theme, using the theme as a springboard for examining contemporary Britain, and also the current state of graphic design as an industry in flux and development. The theme has also been selected as a means of reflecting Birmingham's current state.
Over four days, the expo encompasses lectures, exhibitions, walking tours and workshops. See the Web site for more information.
- ·Sinnesreize / Embracing Sensation by Silvia Gertsch and Xerxes Ach
- ·Barbe à papa Cotton Candy
- ·Moving Hands (Helena Hauff Remix) by The Klinik, official video
- ·The Form Book by Borries Schwesinger
- ·Fonts Design of Childhood Memory
- ·MC5 – Back in the USA album cover
- ·How to sell your typefaces
- ·Jim Nutt: Coming Into Character at Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago
- ·Bevésett nevek (Carved Names), vol. 2
- ·Chinese College Student Invents Smog Font
游客's review on Article 25个能让设计师用一辈子的字体试试能用吗
游客's review on Article Billboard.com这个Billboard.com网站的字体是啥字体
lwhzyn's review on Article HZ-GB-2312系统好像缺少字库，看看能不能下载
游客's review on Article 2017年设计师绝对不能错过的手写字体搭配的挺好看，这些字体是免费商用的么
¤月映丹心∴'s review on Article 毛笔字体进化论怎么下载法？
糖果's review on Article 25个能让设计师用一辈子的字体免费用吗