In Use: FF QType for Pergamon Museum in Berlin
The Pergamon Museum in Berlin is presenting their Babylon exhibition unraveling the deep treasures, myths and truths behind the legendary city of Babylon. For their promotional designs, the exhibit has chosen Achaz Reuss' FF QType. FF QType's structural and square-based letterforms are the modern day alternative to the ancient cuneiform of Babylonian tablets. Using strong blocks of type in all capital letters, their bus ads and promotional designs showcase simple yet bold statements to bring Babylonian history back to life.
- ·10 Top Romantic Fonts on Valentine's Day!
- ·Brother Moto Flat-Trackin' Tee
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles
- ·Statement and Counter-Statement, Automatically Arranged Alphabets, and Arts/Rats/Star
- ·Moving Hands (Helena Hauff Remix) by The Klinik, official video
- ·Make market-ready fonts with this 8 point checklist
- ·Barbe à papa Cotton Candy
- ·Hollywood Star Matt Damon Wrote Better Chinese than Chinese Stars
- ·Iconic Transport for London logo undergoes subtle redesign
- ·Quimbaya Coffee Roasters