In Use: FF QType for Pergamon Museum in Berlin
The Pergamon Museum in Berlin is presenting their Babylon exhibition unraveling the deep treasures, myths and truths behind the legendary city of Babylon. For their promotional designs, the exhibit has chosen Achaz Reuss' FF QType. FF QType's structural and square-based letterforms are the modern day alternative to the ancient cuneiform of Babylonian tablets. Using strong blocks of type in all capital letters, their bus ads and promotional designs showcase simple yet bold statements to bring Babylonian history back to life.
- ·"David Bowie is turning us all into voyeurs" button
- ·How House Industries Designs Its Retrotastic Logos and Typefaces
- ·Königsblut identity
- ·XUID Arrays: One Less Thing To Worry About
- ·Jim Nutt: Coming Into Character at Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago
- ·Benetton identity redesign
- ·Top 100 Fonts.com Web Fonts for May 2016
- ·20 Houses. A New Residential Landscape exhibition, Wallpaper* Architects Directory
- ·10 Top Romantic Fonts on Valentine's Day!
- ·Hollywood Star Matt Damon Wrote Better Chinese than Chinese Stars