In Use: FF QType for Pergamon Museum in Berlin
The Pergamon Museum in Berlin is presenting their Babylon exhibition unraveling the deep treasures, myths and truths behind the legendary city of Babylon. For their promotional designs, the exhibit has chosen Achaz Reuss' FF QType. FF QType's structural and square-based letterforms are the modern day alternative to the ancient cuneiform of Babylonian tablets. Using strong blocks of type in all capital letters, their bus ads and promotional designs showcase simple yet bold statements to bring Babylonian history back to life.
- ·The Future of Sex poster
- ·Cocoa Marsh Instant Fudge Candy Mix packaging
- ·The Great Comic Book Heroes, by Jules Feiffer
- ·Hollywood Star Matt Damon Wrote Better Chinese than Chinese Stars
- ·The Form Book by Borries Schwesinger
- ·London Underground's iconic Johnston Sans typeface
- ·Linotype Ad: "Linotype vs. Intertype"
- ·10 Top Romantic Fonts on Valentine's Day!
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?
- ·20 Houses. A New Residential Landscape exhibition, Wallpaper* Architects Directory
游客's review on Article 25个能让设计师用一辈子的字体试试能用吗
游客's review on Article Billboard.com这个Billboard.com网站的字体是啥字体
lwhzyn's review on Article HZ-GB-2312系统好像缺少字库，看看能不能下载
游客's review on Article 2017年设计师绝对不能错过的手写字体搭配的挺好看，这些字体是免费商用的么
¤月映丹心∴'s review on Article 毛笔字体进化论怎么下载法？
糖果's review on Article 25个能让设计师用一辈子的字体免费用吗