onedotzero seeks talent for 2008/2009 world tour
Video creatives of all kinds have two weeks left to submit work to video art collective onedotzero's next international tour. The collective's annual festival tour kicks off in September and offers filmmakers the opportunity to see their works screened in Buenos Aires, Zurich, London and cities around the world.
onedotzero invites submissions in the form of music videos, motion graphics, animation, motion typography, generative / processing, narrative shorts, documentary, experimental works, street art in motion, interactive, installations and live audiovisual. The theme is 'Citystates'.
The deadline for submissions is July 18. Click here for more information and entry forms.
- ·Troubadour poster, Opera Plovdiv
- ·He Invented a Font to Help People With Dyslexia Read
- ·Japanese Typography Writing System
- ·Linotype Ad: "Linotype vs. Intertype"
- ·Once Upon DESIGN: New Routes for Arabian Heritage
- ·Hollywood Star Matt Damon Wrote Better Chinese than Chinese Stars
- ·47 free tattoo fonts for your body art
- ·Type terms: the animated typographic cheat sheet
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?
- ·XUID Arrays: One Less Thing To Worry About