onedotzero seeks talent for 2008/2009 world tour
Video creatives of all kinds have two weeks left to submit work to video art collective onedotzero's next international tour. The collective's annual festival tour kicks off in September and offers filmmakers the opportunity to see their works screened in Buenos Aires, Zurich, London and cities around the world.
onedotzero invites submissions in the form of music videos, motion graphics, animation, motion typography, generative / processing, narrative shorts, documentary, experimental works, street art in motion, interactive, installations and live audiovisual. The theme is 'Citystates'.
The deadline for submissions is July 18. Click here for more information and entry forms.
- ·Chinese College Student Invents Smog Font
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?
- ·Iconic Transport for London logo undergoes subtle redesign
- ·Statement and Counter-Statement, Automatically Arranged Alphabets, and Arts/Rats/Star
- ·"David Bowie is turning us all into voyeurs" button
- ·Amazon Releases Ember Bold Font for the Kindle
- ·The Great Comic Book Heroes, by Jules Feiffer
- ·Surabaya Beat by Beat Presser, Afterhours Books
- ·Barbe à papa Cotton Candy
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles