Tzegoh is a minimalist clothing line by Singaporean designer Tze Goh. The website, launched earlier this month, is also as minimal as it gets. Each page is merely a paragraph of text and spare, ghostly photography. It's in this stark landscape that a typeface has the power to set the tone of a brand. For the identity and website, Thomas Manss & Company chose Johanna Biľak'sJigsaw, one of Typotheque's lesser-known faces that has been around since 1999 but feels as if it was released yesterday. Contemporary, austere, almost geometric but not mechanically so — it's the perfect match for Tzegoh's design.
Jigsaw is used as part of images on the homepage and Opinions pages, but the designers neglected to take advantage of Typotheque's reasonably priced and easy to use webfont service for other pages, instead opting for a system font,Trebuchet MS. It looks ok, but why not go all the way?
This site was recommended by complete archive to be launched later this year.
- ·10 Top Romantic Fonts on Valentine's Day!
- ·"David Bowie is turning us all into voyeurs" button
- ·"Die Alpen – Vielfalt in Europa" stamp
- ·New York New York, Jazz St. Louis
- ·The Form Book by Borries Schwesinger
- ·Königsblut identity
- ·Quimbaya Coffee Roasters
- ·The Great Comic Book Heroes, by Jules Feiffer
- ·Japanese Typography Writing System
- ·Moving Hands (Helena Hauff Remix) by The Klinik, official video
游客's review on Article Billboard.com这个Billboard.com网站的字体是啥字体
lwhzyn's review on Article HZ-GB-2312系统好像缺少字库，看看能不能下载
游客's review on Article 2017年设计师绝对不能错过的手写字体搭配的挺好看，这些字体是免费商用的么
¤月映丹心∴'s review on Article 毛笔字体进化论怎么下载法？
糖果's review on Article 25个能让设计师用一辈子的字体免费用吗
游客's review on Article 三星发布自主字体SamsungOne：全平台通用哪里可以下载三星字体