Quark takes QuarkXPress 8 on a UK tour
Quark is to host events in Bristol, Edinburgh, London, and Manchester as part of worldwide tour to show off its new version of its QuarkXPress DTP application.
The company says that QuarkXPress 8 delivers superior design power through a new, intuitive interface developed purposefully for the creation of high-end page layout; print, Web and Flash authoring tools; design-driven typography; and global publishing capabilities-all of which enable designers to push creativity to its limits with confidence and control.
QuarkXPress 8 offers users an enhanced design experience so they can work faster and smarter by quickly and easily accessing the tools they need, according to Quark. The new, intuitive interface delivers updates that allow for more design with fewer clicks.
The QuarkXPress 8 Xperience Design Global Tour will span 30 countries and 58 cities across the globe. The UK dates are August 27 (Edinburgh), 28 (Manchester), September 2 (Bristol), 3 (London). Attendees can sign up here.
- ·The Form Book by Borries Schwesinger
- ·Type terms: the animated typographic cheat sheet
- ·Königsblut identity
- ·Chinese College Student Invents Smog Font
- ·The Future of Sex poster
- ·How House Industries Designs Its Retrotastic Logos and Typefaces
- ·Once Upon DESIGN: New Routes for Arabian Heritage
- ·Benetton identity redesign
- ·Surabaya Beat by Beat Presser, Afterhours Books
- ·47 free tattoo fonts for your body art