Sweet & Flower
The light weight ofITC American Typewriter, with its warm curves, soft brackets, and ball terminals have always been well suited to quaint, feminine subject matter. Designer Celeste Provost expanded on these qualities for a Brooklyn florist and candy store.
ITC American Typewriter's standard and alternate ampersands.
Starting with the font's alternate, swash ampersand, Provost gave it a more conventional loop at the top and ended up with a very attractive monogram. Provost also made another adjustment to Typewriter, creating a new weight between the hairline Light and fairly beefy Medium to make the logotype work at a variety of sizes.
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·Statement and Counter-Statement, Automatically Arranged Alphabets, and Arts/Rats/Star
- ·Linotype Ad: "Linotype vs. Intertype"
- ·Cocoa Marsh Instant Fudge Candy Mix packaging
- ·Quimbaya Coffee Roasters
- ·How to sell your typefaces
- ·Alibaba Supports Font Infringement Complaints
- ·Brother Moto Flat-Trackin' Tee
- ·Troubadour poster, Opera Plovdiv
- ·Food Not Bombs hypothetical redesign
- ·Alphabet Stories by Hermann Zapf