600 fonts added to Fonts.com
Agfa Monotype announced on Wednesday that it has added more than 600 fonts and font packages on Fonts.com, its online resource for fonts. New collections from Cape Arcona, International TypeFounders (ITF) and Martin Wait are available for online preview.Cape Arcona is headed by Thomas Schostok and Stefan Claudius, with whimsical typefaces like No Dr (inspired by the "Dr. No" movie poster lettering). 22 fonts and font packages are available in PostScript and TrueType formats, with individual fonts priced at $22 (around £15) and volumes at $26 (around £17).Fonts.com has added 581 fonts and font packages from ITF's Red Rooster collection, including Dundee, a fun font based on comic book masthead designs. Available in PostScript and TrueType formats for Mac and Windows, fonts start at $56 (around £37) and volumes start at $106 (around £70).Martin Wait's Fonts.com typefaces include Tractor, described as "a squiggly design created on a digital drawing board." Martin Wait fonts are available in TrueType for Mac and Windows; each font is $32 (around £20).
- ·Troubadour poster, Opera Plovdiv
- ·Ad for Vincebus Eruptum by Blue Cheer
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?
- ·Chinese College Student Invents Smog Font
- ·"Fantastic!" ad for Captain Fantastic & the Brown Dirt Cowboy by Elton John & Bernie Taupin
- ·MC5 – Back in the USA album cover
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles
- ·Alibaba Supports Font Infringement Complaints
- ·Brother Moto Flat-Trackin' Tee
- ·Hollywood Star Matt Damon Wrote Better Chinese than Chinese Stars