600 fonts added to Fonts.com
Agfa Monotype announced on Wednesday that it has added more than 600 fonts and font packages on Fonts.com, its online resource for fonts. New collections from Cape Arcona, International TypeFounders (ITF) and Martin Wait are available for online preview.Cape Arcona is headed by Thomas Schostok and Stefan Claudius, with whimsical typefaces like No Dr (inspired by the "Dr. No" movie poster lettering). 22 fonts and font packages are available in PostScript and TrueType formats, with individual fonts priced at $22 (around £15) and volumes at $26 (around £17).Fonts.com has added 581 fonts and font packages from ITF's Red Rooster collection, including Dundee, a fun font based on comic book masthead designs. Available in PostScript and TrueType formats for Mac and Windows, fonts start at $56 (around £37) and volumes start at $106 (around £70).Martin Wait's Fonts.com typefaces include Tractor, described as "a squiggly design created on a digital drawing board." Martin Wait fonts are available in TrueType for Mac and Windows; each font is $32 (around £20).
- ·Brother Moto Flat-Trackin' Tee
- ·MC5 – Back in the USA album cover
- ·Iconic Transport for London logo undergoes subtle redesign
- ·Sinnesreize / Embracing Sensation by Silvia Gertsch and Xerxes Ach
- ·Cher Got Sued For Font!
- ·"Jesus Music" ad for Myrrh Records
- ·London Underground's iconic Johnston Sans typeface
- ·47 free tattoo fonts for your body art
- ·Moving Hands (Helena Hauff Remix) by The Klinik, official video
- ·Fonts Design of Childhood Memory