TYPO Berlin 2012
TYPO Berlin 2012, with a theme of "Sustain," will take place from May 17 through 19 at the Haus der Kulturen der Welt.
For decades, design has been looking for something new, for something different-often at the expense of resources and global justice.
Many companies have already had to learn things the hard way, because they ignored contemporary social values. Others have learned from the crisis and take social and ecological matters into consideration in their business strategies.
Discover at TYPO Berlin 2012 sustain the long-living and the constant in design.
- ·Cocoa Marsh Instant Fudge Candy Mix packaging
- ·Brother Moto Flat-Trackin' Tee
- ·London Underground's iconic Johnston Sans typeface
- ·Amazon Releases Ember Bold Font for the Kindle
- ·Königsblut identity
- ·Statement and Counter-Statement, Automatically Arranged Alphabets, and Arts/Rats/Star
- ·New York New York, Jazz St. Louis
- ·Troubadour poster, Opera Plovdiv
- ·Alphabet Stories by Hermann Zapf
- ·Barbe à papa Cotton Candy