Customer Spotlight: Celestial Seasonings
Celestial Seasonings was born in 1969, long before the boon of all-natural foods and goods. Some 40 years later, the company has developed an extensive and popular line of all-natural herbal teas and is among the largest and most recognizable specialty tea manufacturers.
Celestial Seasoning's online home uses a large rotating carousel to showcase an assortment of teas that includes green, chai and herbal varieties. The Signature™ typeface was a suitable choice for navigation and other text elements, as it harmonizes with the lettering of the logo and the organic tone of the site's visuals.
Johnathan Zsittnik is the eCommerce Marketing Manager at Monotype Imaging. Johnathan holds both a bachelor's degree in marketing and a master's degree in business administration from Bentley University.
- ·Barbe à papa Cotton Candy
- ·Alphabet Stories by Hermann Zapf
- ·The Future of Sex poster
- ·Type terms: the animated typographic cheat sheet
- ·London Underground's iconic Johnston Sans typeface
- ·Benetton identity redesign
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles
- ·Food Not Bombs hypothetical redesign
- ·Ad for Vincebus Eruptum by Blue Cheer
- ·Moving Hands (Helena Hauff Remix) by The Klinik, official video