TypeCon2012: Call for Programming
The Society of Typographic Aficionados (SOTA) is now accepting programming proposals for its fourteenth annual conference.
TypeCon2012 will be held July 31st-August 5th in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and will once again offer an affordable program designed for type makers and type users from all walks of life.
SOTA is currently reviewing proposals for contemporary and historical presentations and panel discussions, focused hands-on workshops in both the digital and non-digital realms, and a variety of programming for the Type & Design Education Forum and other special events.
Topics for presentations at TypeCon cover a broad range of interests, including: typography; type design; font production; graphic design; new media; printing history; calligraphy and hand lettering; the book arts; advertising; type in motion; literacy; type sales and marketing; legal issues; type and design education; and other related areas.
Deadline for submissions is February 29, 2012.
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·Königsblut identity
- ·Fonts Design of Childhood Memory
- ·Troubadour poster, Opera Plovdiv
- ·Moving Hands (Helena Hauff Remix) by The Klinik, official video
- ·The Great Comic Book Heroes, by Jules Feiffer
- ·Barbe à papa Cotton Candy
- ·Benetton identity redesign
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles
- ·Antropofagia. Palimpsesto Selvagem
- ·MC5 – Back in the USA album cover