Monotype acquires Bitstream's font business
Monotype Imaging Holdings is set to acquire the font business of rival Bitstream in a $50m (£32m) all cash deal that will leave Bitstream to focus on its Pageflex print automation tool and other software businesses.
You can read the article on PrintWeek.
- ·Type terms: the animated typographic cheat sheet
- ·Alphabet Stories by Hermann Zapf
- ·The Great Comic Book Heroes, by Jules Feiffer
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles
- ·Japanese Typography Writing System
- ·How to Read a Painting by Patrick de Rynck
- ·He Invented a Font to Help People With Dyslexia Read
- ·The Form Book by Borries Schwesinger
- ·Statement and Counter-Statement, Automatically Arranged Alphabets, and Arts/Rats/Star
- ·Food Not Bombs hypothetical redesign