Typographic Design in the Digital Domain:A Conversation With Erik Spiekermann
This is a perfect complement to the conference for any new readers coming here after seeing me talk at Erik Spiekermann talks with Elliot Jay Stocks about how typography is used in the digital domain and what digital designers can learn from traditional print techniques. Highly recommended viewing.
For more info on this and other films in this series, go to Ubelly, the unofficial official Microsoft blog for developers who love the web. This video was made for Microsoft by Johnny Daukes.
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?
- ·Amazon Releases Ember Bold Font for the Kindle
- ·Fonts Design of Childhood Memory
- ·Ad for Vincebus Eruptum by Blue Cheer
- ·Sinnesreize / Embracing Sensation by Silvia Gertsch and Xerxes Ach
- ·Statement and Counter-Statement, Automatically Arranged Alphabets, and Arts/Rats/Star
- ·Bevésett nevek (Carved Names), vol. 2
- ·Surabaya Beat by Beat Presser, Afterhours Books
- ·The Great Comic Book Heroes, by Jules Feiffer
- ·Quimbaya Coffee Roasters