Typographic Design in the Digital Domain:A Conversation With Erik Spiekermann
This is a perfect complement to the conference for any new readers coming here after seeing me talk at Erik Spiekermann talks with Elliot Jay Stocks about how typography is used in the digital domain and what digital designers can learn from traditional print techniques. Highly recommended viewing.
For more info on this and other films in this series, go to Ubelly, the unofficial official Microsoft blog for developers who love the web. This video was made for Microsoft by Johnny Daukes.
- ·XUID Arrays: One Less Thing To Worry About
- ·Troubadour poster, Opera Plovdiv
- ·Sinnesreize / Embracing Sensation by Silvia Gertsch and Xerxes Ach
- ·Statement and Counter-Statement, Automatically Arranged Alphabets, and Arts/Rats/Star
- ·Food Not Bombs hypothetical redesign
- ·The Form Book by Borries Schwesinger
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?
- ·Japanese Typography Writing System
- ·Quimbaya Coffee Roasters
- ·"David Bowie is turning us all into voyeurs" button