Announcing Your Web Font Awards Community Choice Winner and Judges' Choice Finalists
Community Choice Winner:Baltimore Fishbowl, Fastpot
Congratulations to Baltimore-based interactive agency, Fastspot for their winning entry. And thank you for the thousands of votes on webfontawards.com that put this and bright, lively and informative site on top, while making the competition spirited and engaging.
Judges' Choice Finalists
The Judges' Choice winners will be determined Monday at 3:50 p.m. at the Web Font Awards ceremony at the Future of Web Design Conference. Follow @webfontawards for live updates from the ceremony. Thanks to our media partners, HOW, Creative Review, Slanted and Novum for their nominations. Here's a look at your finalists. More on each after the ceremony. In the meantime, who do you think will come out on top?
Das Forkby Fork Unstable Media GmbH
Debbie Millmanby Armin Vit
Congratulations to the other sites receiving nominations!
Creative UI/DesignBrand New ConferenceBay State CollegeAspen Ideas FestivalConey Island CandyTap-Tap Design StudioThe Good FlockBelmont North MeatsRichard McCartneyJonathan KrauseIn Motion
Johnathan Zsittnik is the eCommerce Marketing Manager at Monotype Imaging. Johnathan holds both a bachelor's degree in marketing and a master's degree in business administration from Bentley University.
- ·London Underground's iconic Johnston Sans typeface
- ·"David Bowie is turning us all into voyeurs" button
- ·Linotype Ad: "Linotype vs. Intertype"
- ·20 Houses. A New Residential Landscape exhibition, Wallpaper* Architects Directory
- ·Make market-ready fonts with this 8 point checklist
- ·Food Not Bombs hypothetical redesign
- ·Moving Hands (Helena Hauff Remix) by The Klinik, official video
- ·Hollywood Star Matt Damon Wrote Better Chinese than Chinese Stars
- ·Jim Nutt: Coming Into Character at Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago
- ·He Invented a Font to Help People With Dyslexia Read