Dreamweaver plug-in adds CSS menu design tools
WebAssist has introduced CSS Menu Writer, a new extension for Adobe's Dreamweaver Web site creation software. It costs US$99.99 (around £51)-or $74.99 (through May 27, 2008).
CSS Menu Writer enables developers working with Dreamweaver to create Cascading Style Sheet (CSS)-based, standards-compliant navigation menus. It works on its own or in conjunction with Eric Meyer's CSS Sculptor software. It works with static, dynamic or template pages.
CSS Menu Writer includes preset menus in both vertical and horizontal layouts, available in four different styles and 12 different colour schemes. The menus can be customized including different typefaces and sizes, custom margins and paddings, and unique colour and background images. You can customize menus differently for each level, storing custom menus as presets.
System requirements call for a G3/500MHz or faster (including Intel), Mac OS X v10.4 or later, Dreamweaver 8 or CS3.
- ·Troubadour poster, Opera Plovdiv
- ·He Invented a Font to Help People With Dyslexia Read
- ·Japanese Typography Writing System
- ·Linotype Ad: "Linotype vs. Intertype"
- ·Once Upon DESIGN: New Routes for Arabian Heritage
- ·Hollywood Star Matt Damon Wrote Better Chinese than Chinese Stars
- ·47 free tattoo fonts for your body art
- ·Type terms: the animated typographic cheat sheet
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?
- ·XUID Arrays: One Less Thing To Worry About