TYPO London 2011: Reports Coming Up
The main problem with coming back from a TYPO conference is that your mind is so full of inspiration and ideas while your body is quite exhausted. Makes it hard to write those reports, as on top of that I had/have rehearsals for both my bands tonight and tomorrow. Fortunately I did live reporting on Twitter, so you already know my thoughts on the conference if you followed me or the official #typo11 hashtag. And apparently many did – some of you let me know personally, plus I acquired a bunch of new followers. Over on the TYPO London blog I have the rundown of the first day published, and I'll be doing the same for Friday and Saturday as well. Here on the FontFeed you'll find my general thoughts about this inaugural edition of the London sister of TYPO Berlin as soon as I'm done writing. More later…
Header image:TYPO London attendees experience 3D space at Dale Herigstad's talk.
Photo by Jürgen Siebert.
Student at door, handing out 3D glasses: "You'll need these for this presentation: it's in 3D."
Me: "Aren't they all?"
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·Statement and Counter-Statement, Automatically Arranged Alphabets, and Arts/Rats/Star
- ·Linotype Ad: "Linotype vs. Intertype"
- ·Cocoa Marsh Instant Fudge Candy Mix packaging
- ·Quimbaya Coffee Roasters
- ·How to sell your typefaces
- ·Alibaba Supports Font Infringement Complaints
- ·Brother Moto Flat-Trackin' Tee
- ·Troubadour poster, Opera Plovdiv
- ·Food Not Bombs hypothetical redesign
- ·Alphabet Stories by Hermann Zapf