2011 Web Font Awards
The 2nd annual Web Font Awards, an international competition that recognizes websites that incorporate exceptional use of Web fonts, is now open for entries.
Contest entries can be built with Web font technology from any provider, including self-hosted solutions, as long as the site or Web page uses actual fonts that are served to Internet-connected machines through the @font-face declaration.
Winners will be announced following a live judging event during the Future of Web Design conference, Nov. 7-9, in New York City.
Deadline for entries is October 28, 2011.
- ·Troubadour poster, Opera Plovdiv
- ·He Invented a Font to Help People With Dyslexia Read
- ·Japanese Typography Writing System
- ·Linotype Ad: "Linotype vs. Intertype"
- ·Once Upon DESIGN: New Routes for Arabian Heritage
- ·Hollywood Star Matt Damon Wrote Better Chinese than Chinese Stars
- ·47 free tattoo fonts for your body art
- ·Type terms: the animated typographic cheat sheet
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?
- ·XUID Arrays: One Less Thing To Worry About