Equal typeface by Isabel Lucena
Isabel Lucena created the "equal font" where all the characters occupy the same area per square meter. Each letter's area is calculated by counting the pixels each character takes on screen. The thickness of letters is then adjusted to use the same amount of pixels. More on Designboom.
- ·The Future of Sex poster
- ·Jim Nutt: Coming Into Character at Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago
- ·Once Upon DESIGN: New Routes for Arabian Heritage
- ·Amazon Releases Ember Bold Font for the Kindle
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?
- ·Königsblut identity
- ·Alibaba Supports Font Infringement Complaints
- ·Alphabet Stories by Hermann Zapf
- ·Sinnesreize / Embracing Sensation by Silvia Gertsch and Xerxes Ach
- ·How to sell your typefaces