Fonts.com Web Fonts Commissions for Referring Free Subscriptions
Earlier this year, we expanded the Fonts.com Affiliate Program to commission affiliates who refer paid subscriptions to our Fonts.com Web Fonts service. Based on the enthusiastic response, we've expanded the program once again with a new ways for affiliates to generate commissions: now affiliates will receive $1 USD for every free plan subscription they refer. If you are an existing affiliate, you don't need to change anything to take advantage of these new terms. Your existing links will track all orders on both Fonts.com and Fonts.com Web Fonts (webfonts.fonts.com).
Those interested in joining the Fonts.com Affiliate Program can sign up here. Upon joining, you'd discover a large variety of creative, from simple text links, to banner ads, to a comprehensive datafeed of our entire catalog that can be incorporated into your product search results.
Here's a quick look at the products and services in the program and their corresponding commissions:
Desktop Font Purchase on Fonts.com– 15% of total transactionFonts.com Web Fonts30 day subscription– 50% of initial transactionFonts.com Web Fonts annual subscription– 5% of initial transactionFonts.com Web Fonts Free subscription– $1 USD
We're very excited to extend this opportunity to both our new and existing affiliates! Learn more about the Fonts.com Web Fonts Affiliate Program.
Matt Brinkerhoff holds a bachelor's degree in E-Business from Champlain College and has experience in user experience, multivariate testing, design and Web development. Through his work as a freelance designer, Matt developed an affinity for typography years before joining the team.
- ·Type terms: the animated typographic cheat sheet
- ·Alphabet Stories by Hermann Zapf
- ·The Great Comic Book Heroes, by Jules Feiffer
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles
- ·Japanese Typography Writing System
- ·How to Read a Painting by Patrick de Rynck
- ·He Invented a Font to Help People With Dyslexia Read
- ·The Form Book by Borries Schwesinger
- ·Statement and Counter-Statement, Automatically Arranged Alphabets, and Arts/Rats/Star
- ·Food Not Bombs hypothetical redesign