Monotype Imaging co-hosting "The New Web Typography" event with AIGA Chicago
Attention all design professionals in the Chicago area! Monotype Imaging is proud to be a co-sponsor of "The New Web Typography" – an evening seminar to be held this Thursday, Oct. 6. It promises to be an inspiring and educational session to explore the world of Web fonts and typography on the Web.
Hosted by AIGA Chicago, this event will feature a panel discussion moderated by Bill Davis of Monotype Imaging with Jackson Cavanaugh of Okay Type, Erik Vorhes of VSA Partners, David Demaree of Typekit and Nick Sherman of The Font Bureau.
This event will be held at The McCormick Tribune Campus Center on the campus of the Illinois Institute of Technology in Chicago from 6-10 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 6, 2011.
For more information visit: http://www.aigachicago.org/events/new-web-typography.
- ·Fonts Design of Childhood Memory
- ·How to sell your typefaces
- ·47 free tattoo fonts for your body art
- ·New York New York, Jazz St. Louis
- ·Barbe à papa Cotton Candy
- ·Bevésett nevek (Carved Names), vol. 2
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles
- ·Make market-ready fonts with this 8 point checklist
- ·XUID Arrays: One Less Thing To Worry About
- ·"Die Alpen – Vielfalt in Europa" stamp