Annual Subscriptions and German Language Support Now on Fonts.com Web Fonts
While much of our time goes to releasing and optimizing our collection of Web fonts, we're always working hard to add new features to the Fonts.com Web Fonts portal. Today, we're happy to unveil a couple of our most requested features: annual subscriptions and German language support.
Our new annual subscriptions are perfect for those who are no longer just experimenting with Web fonts and are ready to take the leap. Choosing an annual subscription will reduce the frequency of billing for you and your clients while providing a nice price break. An annual subscription is just over eight percent less expensive than a year's worth of 30-day subscriptions.
You may have also noticed that Fonts.com Web Fonts now speaks Deutsch. German is the most preferred language of our users (behind English) so this should come as good news to our friends in Germany, Switzerland and other parts of the world. The site will automatically display in English or German based on the language preference in your browser. You can also manually specify the language or toggle between languages by clicking the name of the language displayed in the right hand side of the navigation.
Johnathan Zsittnik is the eCommerce Marketing Manager at Monotype Imaging. Johnathan holds both a bachelor's degree in marketing and a master's degree in business administration from Bentley University.
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·Iconic Transport for London logo undergoes subtle redesign
- ·London Underground's iconic Johnston Sans typeface
- ·Bevésett nevek (Carved Names), vol. 2
- ·Ad for Vincebus Eruptum by Blue Cheer
- ·Brother Moto Flat-Trackin' Tee
- ·XUID Arrays: One Less Thing To Worry About
- ·Chinese College Student Invents Smog Font
- ·Quimbaya Coffee Roasters
- ·Hollywood Star Matt Damon Wrote Better Chinese than Chinese Stars
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles