Annual Subscriptions and German Language Support Now on Fonts.com Web Fonts
While much of our time goes to releasing and optimizing our collection of Web fonts, we're always working hard to add new features to the Fonts.com Web Fonts portal. Today, we're happy to unveil a couple of our most requested features: annual subscriptions and German language support.
Our new annual subscriptions are perfect for those who are no longer just experimenting with Web fonts and are ready to take the leap. Choosing an annual subscription will reduce the frequency of billing for you and your clients while providing a nice price break. An annual subscription is just over eight percent less expensive than a year's worth of 30-day subscriptions.
You may have also noticed that Fonts.com Web Fonts now speaks Deutsch. German is the most preferred language of our users (behind English) so this should come as good news to our friends in Germany, Switzerland and other parts of the world. The site will automatically display in English or German based on the language preference in your browser. You can also manually specify the language or toggle between languages by clicking the name of the language displayed in the right hand side of the navigation.
Johnathan Zsittnik is the eCommerce Marketing Manager at Monotype Imaging. Johnathan holds both a bachelor's degree in marketing and a master's degree in business administration from Bentley University.
- ·The Future of Sex poster
- ·Jim Nutt: Coming Into Character at Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago
- ·Once Upon DESIGN: New Routes for Arabian Heritage
- ·Amazon Releases Ember Bold Font for the Kindle
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?
- ·Königsblut identity
- ·Alibaba Supports Font Infringement Complaints
- ·Alphabet Stories by Hermann Zapf
- ·Sinnesreize / Embracing Sensation by Silvia Gertsch and Xerxes Ach
- ·How to sell your typefaces