D&AD Awards 2008 nominees announced
The D&AD has announced its nominees for its 2008 Awards, which are to be held on May 15 at the Royal Festival Hall on London's South Bank.
The nominees are split across 29 juries: Ambient, Art Direction, Book Design, Branding, Broadcast Innovations, Digital Installations, Direct, Environmental Design, Gaming, Graphic Design, Illustration, Intrgrated, Magazine & Newspaper Design, Mobile Marketing, Music Videos, Online Advertising, Packaging Design, Photography, Poster Advertising, Press Advertising, Product Design, Radio, TV & Cinema Advertising, TV & Cinema Crafts, Typography, Viral, Websites, Writing for Advertising, and Writing for Design.
Each jury voted on a number of categories.
A PDF containing thje full list of nominees can be downloaded from here.
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·10 Top Romantic Fonts on Valentine's Day!
- ·The Great Comic Book Heroes, by Jules Feiffer
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?
- ·New York New York, Jazz St. Louis
- ·Cocoa Marsh Instant Fudge Candy Mix packaging
- ·Barbe à papa Cotton Candy
- ·Hollywood Star Matt Damon Wrote Better Chinese than Chinese Stars
- ·Japanese Typography Writing System
- ·Fonts Design of Childhood Memory
- ·MC5 – Back in the USA album cover