D&AD Awards 2008 nominees announced
The D&AD has announced its nominees for its 2008 Awards, which are to be held on May 15 at the Royal Festival Hall on London's South Bank.
The nominees are split across 29 juries: Ambient, Art Direction, Book Design, Branding, Broadcast Innovations, Digital Installations, Direct, Environmental Design, Gaming, Graphic Design, Illustration, Intrgrated, Magazine & Newspaper Design, Mobile Marketing, Music Videos, Online Advertising, Packaging Design, Photography, Poster Advertising, Press Advertising, Product Design, Radio, TV & Cinema Advertising, TV & Cinema Crafts, Typography, Viral, Websites, Writing for Advertising, and Writing for Design.
Each jury voted on a number of categories.
A PDF containing thje full list of nominees can be downloaded from here.
- ·Barbe à papa Cotton Candy
- ·XUID Arrays: One Less Thing To Worry About
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?
- ·Quimbaya Coffee Roasters
- ·Surabaya Beat by Beat Presser, Afterhours Books
- ·Cher Got Sued For Font!
- ·Top 100 Fonts.com Web Fonts for May 2016
- ·Ad for Vincebus Eruptum by Blue Cheer
- ·Iconic Transport for London logo undergoes subtle redesign
- ·Bevésett nevek (Carved Names), vol. 2