D&AD Awards 2008 nominees announced
The D&AD has announced its nominees for its 2008 Awards, which are to be held on May 15 at the Royal Festival Hall on London's South Bank.
The nominees are split across 29 juries: Ambient, Art Direction, Book Design, Branding, Broadcast Innovations, Digital Installations, Direct, Environmental Design, Gaming, Graphic Design, Illustration, Intrgrated, Magazine & Newspaper Design, Mobile Marketing, Music Videos, Online Advertising, Packaging Design, Photography, Poster Advertising, Press Advertising, Product Design, Radio, TV & Cinema Advertising, TV & Cinema Crafts, Typography, Viral, Websites, Writing for Advertising, and Writing for Design.
Each jury voted on a number of categories.
A PDF containing thje full list of nominees can be downloaded from here.
- ·Brother Moto Flat-Trackin' Tee
- ·MC5 – Back in the USA album cover
- ·Iconic Transport for London logo undergoes subtle redesign
- ·Sinnesreize / Embracing Sensation by Silvia Gertsch and Xerxes Ach
- ·Cher Got Sued For Font!
- ·"Jesus Music" ad for Myrrh Records
- ·London Underground's iconic Johnston Sans typeface
- ·47 free tattoo fonts for your body art
- ·Moving Hands (Helena Hauff Remix) by The Klinik, official video
- ·Fonts Design of Childhood Memory