D&AD Awards 2008 nominees announced
The D&AD has announced its nominees for its 2008 Awards, which are to be held on May 15 at the Royal Festival Hall on London's South Bank.
The nominees are split across 29 juries: Ambient, Art Direction, Book Design, Branding, Broadcast Innovations, Digital Installations, Direct, Environmental Design, Gaming, Graphic Design, Illustration, Intrgrated, Magazine & Newspaper Design, Mobile Marketing, Music Videos, Online Advertising, Packaging Design, Photography, Poster Advertising, Press Advertising, Product Design, Radio, TV & Cinema Advertising, TV & Cinema Crafts, Typography, Viral, Websites, Writing for Advertising, and Writing for Design.
Each jury voted on a number of categories.
A PDF containing thje full list of nominees can be downloaded from here.
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?
- ·Amazon Releases Ember Bold Font for the Kindle
- ·Fonts Design of Childhood Memory
- ·Ad for Vincebus Eruptum by Blue Cheer
- ·Sinnesreize / Embracing Sensation by Silvia Gertsch and Xerxes Ach
- ·Statement and Counter-Statement, Automatically Arranged Alphabets, and Arts/Rats/Star
- ·Bevésett nevek (Carved Names), vol. 2
- ·Surabaya Beat by Beat Presser, Afterhours Books
- ·The Great Comic Book Heroes, by Jules Feiffer
- ·Quimbaya Coffee Roasters