In Use: Klavika for NBC
In 2006 the young studio Capacity won the NBC pitch to redesign the on-screen identity of TV network's fall season. Last year the designers received two Golds and one Bronze BDA award at the Promax & BDA conference for their outstanding rebrand. Certainly the striking typeface Klavika by Eric Olson is jointly responsible for their success.
- ·Top 100 Fonts.com Web Fonts for May 2016
- ·He Invented a Font to Help People With Dyslexia Read
- ·Quimbaya Coffee Roasters
- ·Jim Nutt: Coming Into Character at Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago
- ·The Future of Sex poster
- ·How to Read a Painting by Patrick de Rynck
- ·Alibaba Supports Font Infringement Complaints
- ·Chinese College Student Invents Smog Font
- ·Linotype Ad: "Linotype vs. Intertype"
- ·The Great Comic Book Heroes, by Jules Feiffer