In Use: Klavika for NBC
In 2006 the young studio Capacity won the NBC pitch to redesign the on-screen identity of TV network's fall season. Last year the designers received two Golds and one Bronze BDA award at the Promax & BDA conference for their outstanding rebrand. Certainly the striking typeface Klavika by Eric Olson is jointly responsible for their success.
- ·Cher Got Sued For Font!
- ·The Form Book by Borries Schwesinger
- ·Linotype Ad: "Linotype vs. Intertype"
- ·Cocoa Marsh Instant Fudge Candy Mix packaging
- ·Alibaba Supports Font Infringement Complaints
- ·Königsblut identity
- ·Once Upon DESIGN: New Routes for Arabian Heritage
- ·Moving Hands (Helena Hauff Remix) by The Klinik, official video
- ·XUID Arrays: One Less Thing To Worry About
- ·"Die Alpen – Vielfalt in Europa" stamp