Customer Spotlight: University of the West of England
When the University of the West of England was founded in 1595 (as the "Bristol Society of Merchant Venturers' Navigation School "), the font selection they had to choose from was quite a bit smaller than it is today, to say the least. However, when it came to their recent website update, they not only had a vast selection to choose from, but they took the opportunity to implement Web fonts.
Because the university's mission is to "make a positive difference to our students, business and society", the university's VAG Rounded™ typeface throughout the navigation elements and headlines on the website. The type's rounded ends make text appear more informal, imparting a friendly appearance, while still maintaining a professional demeanor.
University of the West of England
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·47 free tattoo fonts for your body art
- ·He Invented a Font to Help People With Dyslexia Read
- ·10 Top Romantic Fonts on Valentine's Day!
- ·MC5 – Back in the USA album cover
- ·Quimbaya Coffee Roasters
- ·The Future of Sex poster
- ·Once Upon DESIGN: New Routes for Arabian Heritage
- ·London Underground's iconic Johnston Sans typeface
- ·How House Industries Designs Its Retrotastic Logos and Typefaces
- ·Jim Nutt: Coming Into Character at Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago