Typographic logo redesign
Amazing to see how tiny (ok, maybe not tiny, let's say subtle) differences in font design can have a huge impact. The added terminals and other little changes make the type of this logo look much smoother, soft and welcoming. I'm not sure the color chosen on the cover and the use of the logo full width are very appropriate though. Via BrandNew.
- ·London Underground's iconic Johnston Sans typeface
- ·"David Bowie is turning us all into voyeurs" button
- ·Linotype Ad: "Linotype vs. Intertype"
- ·20 Houses. A New Residential Landscape exhibition, Wallpaper* Architects Directory
- ·Make market-ready fonts with this 8 point checklist
- ·Food Not Bombs hypothetical redesign
- ·Moving Hands (Helena Hauff Remix) by The Klinik, official video
- ·Hollywood Star Matt Damon Wrote Better Chinese than Chinese Stars
- ·Jim Nutt: Coming Into Character at Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago
- ·He Invented a Font to Help People With Dyslexia Read