New FontFonts: Release 44
Our new font blog entries have fallen a little bit behind. We won't point you to all the new releases announced in recent newsletters, but do be sure to check out the issue showcasing the latest FontFonts. Aside from FF Celeste™ Sans' OpenType version and numerous character set extensions to foundry favorites, three new designs were announced in February newsletter: FF Polymorph™, an exploration of global forms in the FontFont's experimental tradition, developed by Stefanie Schwarz for her Thesis; FF Unit™ Rounded, in which our founder reveals the softer side of his "strict sans"; and FF Utility™, a hard-working sans serif for text and information design by newcomer Lukas Schneider.
FF Polymorph by Stefanie Schwarz. Click to enlarge.
- ·London Underground's iconic Johnston Sans typeface
- ·The Future of Sex poster
- ·47 free tattoo fonts for your body art
- ·Japanese Typography Writing System
- ·Brother Moto Flat-Trackin' Tee
- ·10 Top Romantic Fonts on Valentine's Day!
- ·Food Not Bombs hypothetical redesign
- ·How House Industries Designs Its Retrotastic Logos and Typefaces
- ·Once Upon DESIGN: New Routes for Arabian Heritage
- ·20 Houses. A New Residential Landscape exhibition, Wallpaper* Architects Directory