Proposed Update UAX #42 for Unicode 6.1 now available for public review
Unicode Standard Annex #42, Unicode Character Database in XML, will be updated for Unicode 6.1. The proposed update is now available for general public review and comment.
Review period for this issue closes October 24, 2011. Details are on the following web page: http://www.unicode.org/review/pri198/
Updated the patterns for kIRG_USource and kMandarin.New values for the jg attribute: Rohingya_Yeh.New values for the script attribute: Cakm, Merc, Mero, Plrd, Shrd, Sora, Takr.The values of the ccc are now restricted to 0..254, instead of 0..255.New value for the age attribute: 6.1.To supply feedback on this issue, see http://www.unicode.org/review/#feedback .
- ·"David Bowie is turning us all into voyeurs" button
- ·How House Industries Designs Its Retrotastic Logos and Typefaces
- ·Königsblut identity
- ·XUID Arrays: One Less Thing To Worry About
- ·Jim Nutt: Coming Into Character at Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago
- ·Benetton identity redesign
- ·Top 100 Fonts.com Web Fonts for May 2016
- ·20 Houses. A New Residential Landscape exhibition, Wallpaper* Architects Directory
- ·10 Top Romantic Fonts on Valentine's Day!
- ·Hollywood Star Matt Damon Wrote Better Chinese than Chinese Stars