Seb Lester launches new print at London show this week
We've always been impressed with the amazing talents of Type designer / illustrator Seb Lester.
Lester's contributions to type design have achieved international success. As a senior type designer, Lester designed custom typefaces for British Airways, H&M and the Daily Telegraph.
Since taking commissions for type Illustration, Lester has had instant success with commissions from the likes of Apple, Nike and Penguin.
The launch of his new limited edition print 'Peace', featuring refined perfect curves and intricate lines looks good enough to send the competition running back to school.
In Lester's words the work "is a melding of inspiration from many sources including Anglo Saxon art, 18th and 19th century virtuoso penmanship and Medieval illumination."
The opening of his London show takes place this Thursday 1st September from 6pm at the Hoxton square bar and kitchen.
For the first time original pieces of Lester's calligraphy will also be exhibited, plus a third and final colourway of the very popular Stars print
prints are available from http://www.seblester.co.uk/
- ·Once Upon DESIGN: New Routes for Arabian Heritage
- ·Food Not Bombs hypothetical redesign
- ·47 free tattoo fonts for your body art
- ·Iconic Transport for London logo undergoes subtle redesign
- ·Chinese College Student Invents Smog Font
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles
- ·Moving Hands (Helena Hauff Remix) by The Klinik, official video
- ·Bevésett nevek (Carved Names), vol. 2
- ·New York New York, Jazz St. Louis
- ·Make market-ready fonts with this 8 point checklist