Customer Spotlight: Goodwin Procter
Goodwin Procter is a recognized law firm with a growing presence across the United States and abroad. The firm was founded in Boston in 1912. Nearly a century later, their corporate headquarters remain in Boston, not far from Monotype Imaging's center of operations. Good kids. Local kids.
The firm calls on the Trade Gothic® Condensed family to establish hierarchy within their website. The type's distinctiveness sets headlines apart from body copy, helping to organize the content and direct the eye.
Upon further examination, we find design to be attractive, beyond a reasonable doubt. We've also concluded that Goodwin Proctor may be just the team to help us with that cease and desist on use of Web-safe fonts.
Johnathan Zsittnik is the eCommerce Marketing Manager at Monotype Imaging. Johnathan holds both a bachelor's degree in marketing and a master's degree in business administration from Bentley University.
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·Sinnesreize / Embracing Sensation by Silvia Gertsch and Xerxes Ach
- ·New York New York, Jazz St. Louis
- ·Jim Nutt: Coming Into Character at Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles
- ·Benetton identity redesign
- ·The Form Book by Borries Schwesinger
- ·Japanese Typography Writing System
- ·Once Upon DESIGN: New Routes for Arabian Heritage
- ·Food Not Bombs hypothetical redesign
- ·How to Read a Painting by Patrick de Rynck