Customer Spotlight: Historic Hotels of America
Historic Hotels of America is an exclusive collection of American hotels that have retained their historic integrity, architecture and ambiance, providing an authentic travel experience for guests to enjoy. These classic properties enjoy one modern amenity: Web fonts. Sabre Hospitality Solutions elected to break free from the restraints of "Web-safe fonts" or the inelegant implementation of Flash® text replacement in preference for the rich palette of Web fonts available from Fonts.com Web Fonts.
The member hotels vary wildly in age, from the 1600s to the more contemporary period of the 1960s. The Sabon® typeface was chosen for its classic form, practicality and suggestion of literary and historical pedigree, allowing it to work with hotels from any of the historical periods featured within the collection. "The Web fonts from Fonts.com were a vital piece of our design strategy, allowing us to broaden our vision to encompass fonts beyond those that have been the traditional mainstay for Web design until now," said Tavis Tucker, website development manager at Sabre Hospitality Solutions.
Thanks Tavis for the kind words and for being so "accommodating" in the creation of this spotlight on Historic Hotels of America.
Johnathan Zsittnik is the eCommerce Marketing Manager at Monotype Imaging. Johnathan holds both a bachelor's degree in marketing and a master's degree in business administration from Bentley University.
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·Top 100 Fonts.com Web Fonts for May 2016
- ·XUID Arrays: One Less Thing To Worry About
- ·10 Top Romantic Fonts on Valentine's Day!
- ·Linotype Ad: "Linotype vs. Intertype"
- ·How to sell your typefaces
- ·Antropofagia. Palimpsesto Selvagem
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles
- ·Fonts Design of Childhood Memory
- ·Japanese Typography Writing System
- ·Ad for Vincebus Eruptum by Blue Cheer