Proposed new characters updated in Pipeline Table
The Pipeline Table for proposed new characters has been updated to reflect recent decisions by the UTC. Changes include the approval of characters for Grantha and several other historic scripts, and many new symbols to cover the popular sets of Wingdings. Please see http://www.unicode.org/alloc/Pipeline.html .
The information in the Pipeline Table is intended only to summarize the interim status of the committee progress on processing new character proposals. The Pipeline Table a good place to find out what's on the horizon for future versions of the Unicode Standard, before the encoding is finalized. However, because the committee review continues, the information is necessarily subject to change. Products should be created based only on final, public release of a version of the standard.
- ·Chinese College Student Invents Smog Font
- ·Hollywood Star Matt Damon Wrote Better Chinese than Chinese Stars
- ·Top 100 Fonts.com Web Fonts for May 2016
- ·Barbe à papa Cotton Candy
- ·Alibaba Supports Font Infringement Complaints
- ·"Jesus Music" ad for Myrrh Records
- ·Once Upon DESIGN: New Routes for Arabian Heritage
- ·Bevésett nevek (Carved Names), vol. 2
- ·"David Bowie is turning us all into voyeurs" button
- ·Antropofagia. Palimpsesto Selvagem