Public Review Issues Extended
The closing dates of the Public Review Issues for all proposed updates to Unicode Standard Annexes for Unicode Version 6.1 have been extended to October 24, 2011. The text of UAX #44 has also been updated to take into account feedback reviewed at the UTC meeting last week.
Review periods for the following issues have also been extended to October 24, 2011. The text of PRI #182 and PRI #185 will be changed, and a separate announcement will be made about the changes.
177 Proposed Update UTS #46: Unicode IDNA Compatibility Processing
182 Proposed Update UTS #18: Unicode Regular Expressions
185 Revision of UBA for improved display of URL/IRIs
To supply feedback on any of these issues, see http://www.unicode.org/review/#feedback .
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·Surabaya Beat by Beat Presser, Afterhours Books
- ·He Invented a Font to Help People With Dyslexia Read
- ·Bevésett nevek (Carved Names), vol. 2
- ·How to Read a Painting by Patrick de Rynck
- ·Brother Moto Flat-Trackin' Tee
- ·Iconic Transport for London logo undergoes subtle redesign
- ·Alphabet Stories by Hermann Zapf
- ·How House Industries Designs Its Retrotastic Logos and Typefaces
- ·Königsblut identity
- ·MC5 – Back in the USA album cover