Typodarium, Your Daily Dose Of Type In 2012
The brand new Typodarium has landed and can be ordered from the Hubert Jocham and Christian Schwartz, editor of French graphic design magazine étapes Michel Chanaud, content-based media specialist Roger Black, and myself. Our opinion was asked to ensure only the best amongst the submitted type designs would make the cut. And although the quality has improved, the price has remained the same.
The formula for Typodarium is unchanged – the front of the decorative yet functional tear-off pages display the day, date and month in a different typeface for each day. Information about each design is featured on the back; a detailed description of how it was created, where the inspiration came from, and where the typeface can be licensed. The calendar comes in a handy box that can be used to collect the torn off pages, allowing you to revisit all the typefaces at your leisure. Typodarium can be set up on your desk or hung from a wall.
Besides being sold via the Slanted website, Typodarium 2012 is distributed in design and museum shops, and selected bookstores around the world.
- ·How to sell your typefaces
- ·20 Houses. A New Residential Landscape exhibition, Wallpaper* Architects Directory
- ·Iconic Transport for London logo undergoes subtle redesign
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?
- ·"David Bowie is turning us all into voyeurs" button
- ·Sinnesreize / Embracing Sensation by Silvia Gertsch and Xerxes Ach
- ·He Invented a Font to Help People With Dyslexia Read
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles
- ·Benetton identity redesign
- ·How to Read a Painting by Patrick de Rynck