Place Your Indicator & Win A Ticket to TYPO London
TYPO London honours a tradition of its Berlin sister conference by organising a contest to win free tickets. As usual it relates to the theme of the conference, in this case "Places".
All over the world, signs point us in particular directions. Signposts are places that show us the way to other places, sometimes with odd, funny or confusing signs. Designers love the sometimes absurd world of road signs and signage clusters and almost everyone has photographed a few of them. TYPO invites you to show them your funniest photos and mark on a map of the world where you took them. All submissions are entered into a drawing for one ticket to TYPO London "Places" every week starting with 25th July 2011.
Either upload your submission to the TYPO London website, or send it as an email attachment. Use the email's subject to enter your image title and – if the image has no included geo-tag – write the location of photographing as the email text.
Header image:Zombies by HRMN
- ·Königsblut identity
- ·XUID Arrays: One Less Thing To Worry About
- ·Iconic Transport for London logo undergoes subtle redesign
- ·Top 100 Fonts.com Web Fonts for May 2016
- ·How to sell your typefaces
- ·10 Top Romantic Fonts on Valentine's Day!
- ·New York New York, Jazz St. Louis
- ·Amazon Releases Ember Bold Font for the Kindle
- ·Alphabet Stories by Hermann Zapf
- ·Sinnesreize / Embracing Sensation by Silvia Gertsch and Xerxes Ach