FontShop Adds Offline Comp Fonts to Webfont Packages
FontShop International has introduced Comp fonts, aiming to make the design process for making beautiful websites as seamless as possible.
During the design process it may be necessary to create page layouts of the proposed design using applications that don't support WOFF/EOT fonts.
For this purpose, Web FontFont archives now contain corresponding TrueType-flavored OpenType fonts for the offline design phase.
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·New York New York, Jazz St. Louis
- ·Sinnesreize / Embracing Sensation by Silvia Gertsch and Xerxes Ach
- ·Type terms: the animated typographic cheat sheet
- ·47 free tattoo fonts for your body art
- ·Barbe à papa Cotton Candy
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles
- ·Linotype Ad: "Linotype vs. Intertype"
- ·The Great Comic Book Heroes, by Jules Feiffer
- ·"Fantastic!" ad for Captain Fantastic & the Brown Dirt Cowboy by Elton John & Bernie Taupin
- ·MC5 – Back in the USA album cover