FontShop Adds Offline Comp Fonts to Webfont Packages
FontShop International has introduced Comp fonts, aiming to make the design process for making beautiful websites as seamless as possible.
During the design process it may be necessary to create page layouts of the proposed design using applications that don't support WOFF/EOT fonts.
For this purpose, Web FontFont archives now contain corresponding TrueType-flavored OpenType fonts for the offline design phase.
- ·London Underground's iconic Johnston Sans typeface
- ·Cher Got Sued For Font!
- ·Sinnesreize / Embracing Sensation by Silvia Gertsch and Xerxes Ach
- ·Troubadour poster, Opera Plovdiv
- ·Alibaba Supports Font Infringement Complaints
- ·How to Read a Painting by Patrick de Rynck
- ·Cocoa Marsh Instant Fudge Candy Mix packaging
- ·"Die Alpen – Vielfalt in Europa" stamp
- ·Food Not Bombs hypothetical redesign
- ·Make market-ready fonts with this 8 point checklist