London College of Communication offers short courses for pro creatives
The London College of Communication (LCC) has launched some new short courses to provide professional development for designers, photographers and those working in media.
The courses, which start in August, allow professionals to build a range of skills in specialist areas including visualisation, animation, dynamic composition and digital typographic design as well as self-promotion skills for photographers.
Aimed at design professionals, 'Finding a Typographic Voice' teaches students how to make informed choices when selecting and using typefaces. While 'Letterpress for Designers', a three-day workshop, covers the basic principles of composing and printing lead and wood type from the College's extensive collection.
Photographers who wish to learn the art of self-promotion can gain practical experience from the two-day course 'Get Your Self Noticed – Self-promotion for Freelance Photographers' starting on 10 August. Participants will learn how to promote themselves across a variety of formats including exhibitions, self publishing, social media, professional contacts and portfolio presentation.
For those looking to brush up on their software skills there are courses in industry standard 3D modeling, animation and rendering software 3ds Max.
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·Königsblut identity
- ·Fonts Design of Childhood Memory
- ·Troubadour poster, Opera Plovdiv
- ·Moving Hands (Helena Hauff Remix) by The Klinik, official video
- ·The Great Comic Book Heroes, by Jules Feiffer
- ·Barbe à papa Cotton Candy
- ·Benetton identity redesign
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles
- ·Antropofagia. Palimpsesto Selvagem
- ·MC5 – Back in the USA album cover