Proposed Updates to Unicode Standard Annexes for Unicode 6.1
The proposed update documents for some Unicode Standard Annexes have been updated. These updates include:
UAX #15: Added an implementation note about using 255 as an implementation specific value for optimization of tables containing Canonical_Combining_Class values.
UAX #29: Updated the discussion of legacy grapheme clusters for Thai. Moved the section on Hangul syllable boundary determination to a new section in this UAX, from Chapter 3 of the Core Specification. Made other small editorial fixes.
UAX #31: Supplied the recommended usage for identifiers for new scripts encoded in Unicode 6.1. Clarified the status of lists of Other_ID_Start and Other_ID_Continue characters.
- ·Fonts Design of Childhood Memory
- ·How to sell your typefaces
- ·47 free tattoo fonts for your body art
- ·New York New York, Jazz St. Louis
- ·Barbe à papa Cotton Candy
- ·Bevésett nevek (Carved Names), vol. 2
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles
- ·Make market-ready fonts with this 8 point checklist
- ·XUID Arrays: One Less Thing To Worry About
- ·"Die Alpen – Vielfalt in Europa" stamp