Communication Arts Typography Competition 2
Communication Arts Typography Competition celebrates the best use of typography as the primary visual element in design and advertising, plus new typeface designs, calligraphy and handlettering.
Chosen by a jury of leading design professionals, the selected entries will be distributed worldwide in the Communication Arts Typography Annual.
Any project printed, published or aired for the first time within the two years prior to the deadline is eligible.
Deadline for entries is September 9, 2011.
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·"David Bowie is turning us all into voyeurs" button
- ·"Die Alpen – Vielfalt in Europa" stamp
- ·Chinese College Student Invents Smog Font
- ·The Future of Sex poster
- ·Fonts Design of Childhood Memory
- ·47 free tattoo fonts for your body art
- ·"Fantastic!" ad for Captain Fantastic & the Brown Dirt Cowboy by Elton John & Bernie Taupin
- ·Amazon Releases Ember Bold Font for the Kindle
- ·He Invented a Font to Help People With Dyslexia Read
- ·Alibaba Supports Font Infringement Complaints