Communication Arts Typography Competition 2
Communication Arts Typography Competition celebrates the best use of typography as the primary visual element in design and advertising, plus new typeface designs, calligraphy and handlettering.
Chosen by a jury of leading design professionals, the selected entries will be distributed worldwide in the Communication Arts Typography Annual.
Any project printed, published or aired for the first time within the two years prior to the deadline is eligible.
Deadline for entries is September 9, 2011.
- ·Alphabet Stories by Hermann Zapf
- ·Antropofagia. Palimpsesto Selvagem
- ·How to Read a Painting by Patrick de Rynck
- ·Jim Nutt: Coming Into Character at Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago
- ·Amazon Releases Ember Bold Font for the Kindle
- ·Make market-ready fonts with this 8 point checklist
- ·"Fantastic!" ad for Captain Fantastic & the Brown Dirt Cowboy by Elton John & Bernie Taupin
- ·Once Upon DESIGN: New Routes for Arabian Heritage
- ·He Invented a Font to Help People With Dyslexia Read
- ·Linotype Ad: "Linotype vs. Intertype"