The font for people with dyslexia
If you needed examples of the crucial role typography plays in reading, the Dyslexie font should convince you. This font was created for a specific purpose, making it easier for people with dyslexia to read without errors.
Thanks to some changes to make letters look less alike, height and width changes and much more, the results are good and studies show that the font makes reading easier for people with dyslexia.
- ·How to sell your typefaces
- ·Jim Nutt: Coming Into Character at Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago
- ·Top 100 Fonts.com Web Fonts for May 2016
- ·New York New York, Jazz St. Louis
- ·Brother Moto Flat-Trackin' Tee
- ·47 free tattoo fonts for your body art
- ·London Underground's iconic Johnston Sans typeface
- ·Japanese Typography Writing System
- ·How to Read a Painting by Patrick de Rynck
- ·Ad for Vincebus Eruptum by Blue Cheer