Customer Spotlight: Toblerone
Chocolate, mountains, diplomacy, tiny utility knives and fonts. Ah Switzerland. How can a country so small be synonymous with so many things?
Helvetica® typeface. The site allows visitors to celebrate everything they love about the confection by uploading video clips, pictures or stories. Each contribution adds a trademark triangular chunk to an already massive candy bar on the front page. Headlines and body copy appear in Helvetica Condensed.
To date, the site has received more than 1,200 contributions. Celebrate Switzerland by adding yours today. Then grab a tiny utility knife and cut yourself off a triangle!
Johnathan Zsittnik is the eCommerce Marketing Manager at Monotype Imaging. Johnathan holds both a bachelor's degree in marketing and a master's degree in business administration from Bentley University.
- ·"Jesus Music" ad for Myrrh Records
- ·Food Not Bombs hypothetical redesign
- ·How to sell your typefaces
- ·Make market-ready fonts with this 8 point checklist
- ·How to Read a Painting by Patrick de Rynck
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?
- ·Antropofagia. Palimpsesto Selvagem
- ·He Invented a Font to Help People With Dyslexia Read
- ·"Die Alpen – Vielfalt in Europa" stamp
- ·Brother Moto Flat-Trackin' Tee